Rss Feed
  1. Pizza for the Orphans

    Monday, January 30, 2012


    Gah! I feel terrible whenever I fund raise!
    But I guess it's necessary and people want to help or whatever. But why is it so hard?

    For those of you who don't live on my block, please know that my mother is an amazing woman. She's helping me to make a whole bunch of pizzas for our neighborhood so I can raise money for Mexico.

    It's a pretty sweet idea, and we now have pizza boxes and order forms all over our dining room table and four pots of sauce on the stove, which is fine. Going door to door is the thing that kills me. Thank God that my neighbors are such wonderful people. Sometimes I wonder, if I lived next to a hunter who triple locks the door and answers with a rifle, would fundraising look a little different.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment